Monday, January 23, 2012

6 New lotion bar scents!

These are my #1 sellers at craft shows. I think it is because people don't know a lot about them and once they see and feel them they are hooked! If you have never tried one of my lotions bars I would suggest you try one! I have fun new scents and they come in a cute little heart tin, or the big ones come in a large round tin.
here is a list of current scents.
Chocolate espresso
black cherry
hello sweet thang (smells like a bag of Jelly beans)
coconut lemongrass
sun-ripened raspberry
matcha tea
butter cream snicker doodle
vanilla cupcake
peach
orange peel
summer fling (this smells really fresh and clean)
Spiced apple cider
Vanilla Oak
Sleigh Ride
Exotic fruit smoothie
Mint chocolate chip

Cranberry Pomegranate

The last 2 scents are not on Lucky Hanks yet but they are coming in the mail in a few days!

1 comment: