Monday, February 13, 2012

4 and 2





















4 new Button slouch hats - made from a soft wool acrylic blend with a custom Lucky Hanks wood button (from left to right) Purple Haze, Granite, Cream, and Stone. These will be sold in the shop soon price tag $35 and $3 shipping! These can be made in a lot of colors and I plan to make a bunch for the craft shows too. I made this pattern over the weekend and I just love love love how it all came together!

2 new baby outfits - made from a strong acrylic that is machine washable and dryer safe. I will be experimenting with color combos and design. I think babies look super cute in this hat style. pair this up with a cute onesie. The pants have a working drawstring and can be made in sizes 3-6 months, 6-12 months, and 12-18 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment