Monday, September 17, 2012

Pumpkin and Ghost



I was sitting in the living room last weekend making owls and Cameron told me he thinks I should make a pumpkin. I always jump at the chance to make new things. I went and got some orange yarn and started! It took me about an hour and the pumpkin was done! It would have taken less time if I had a pattern but I think I have the best ideas when they just come to me off the top of my head. I gave it to Cam and said how about I make you a ghost too? He was all for it! YES!!! I get to make two new things! It took a little longer with the ghost but they are both done, complete with scary faces and all. I guess when you’re a 10 year old boy you like scary faces and not so much friendly smiles anymore :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I'm using the exact same yarn as you right now to make a dish cloth :)

    ReplyDelete