Sunday, May 6, 2012

create your own custom cotton rope rugs




Everyone’s style is different and rope rugs are getting really popular. Here is your chance to get a custom rug for in your bathroom, living room, back or front door, in front of your kitchen sink or even next to your bed.  
Please allow 7-10 days to create your custom rug.
This rope rug was crafted using 100% cotton and incorporates both crochet and knit techniques.  The crochet makes it stronger; the knit makes it soft and plush; the cotton makes it absorbent, durable, and eco-friendly. This listing is for the rug only. Cloths sold separately. 
Measurements are 36x22
Because of the custom nature of this rug it cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason. 

4 comments:

  1. You have made just amazing cotton rope rugs. I want make this type of rugs for my room because its 100% cotton and incorporates. I impressed by that colours and pattern.

    mycustomrug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your cotton rope rugs. They are so colorful and nice to look at. I especially like those pink rugs! :)
    -frankferrisco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These rugs surely look great in my room. Can you provide us with a step by step instructions on how to make these? This can be a great business as well.

    - know-accounting.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone! I have created a pattern for these!! You can find them in my Ravelry shop or my Etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete